We hit $1400 raised (of our $3000 goal) last night. As promised, I’ve released a beta copy of Microlite74 3.0 Companion 3: More Option Rules today. This second book of optional rules for Microlite74 includes a large number of completely independent optional rules designed for GMs to go through and add rules they like and which fit their campaign. No one campaign is likely to use all of these rules.
There are optional rules for:
* Optional stats: Sanity and Luck
* Many optional races, including orcs, goblins, dragonborn, orges, shifters, catfolk, pixies, and many more.
* Many optional classes: Witches, necromancers, delvers, witch-hunters, sages, swashbucklers, rogues, and many more
* Experimental classes: Superheroes, psychics, acrobats, priests, and ascetics
* Optional rules for race as class
* Experimental class options for standard classes
* Specialist Priests
* Character Monsters
* Spell Spheres (a limited form of free-form magic)
* Simple rules for magic item creation
* Material Components for spells
* Feats of Strength and Skill, Shield Walls, Climbing on Enemies, Mounted Combat
* Action-Type Initiative
* Unusual Weapon rules
* Special effects for critical hits and misses
* Prime Requisite Experience Bonuses
* Additional Spells for conjurers, necromancers, shaman asetics, thaumaturges, and witches.
* Many additional monsters
* Traps, Natural Hazards, and Diseases
You can download a copy of Microlite74 3.0 Companion 3: More Option Rules from Mediafire. It’s a 30 page PDF file (about 500K to download.
Comments on these rules are welcome, either in this post or on our message board.
Please enjoy these rules, but remember that they are NOT yet in final form. Also please remember that we still have a few more days to raise money in our donation drive. See below for more info and please donate if you can. Thank you!
The Holiday Cancer Fund Drive is on (through December 17, 2012). Every dollar donated gives you one chance to win a one of six AD&D items described in the above-linked post. The three highest donors also have a chance at a 4th Printing White Box OD&D set (described in more detail here). These items is in addition to the usual PDF downloads and other benefits of a donation to the RetrpoRoleplaying Cancer Fund. To get help us pay our cancer treatment related bills (and to get access to some special downloads and possibly the above mentioned Firecracker items), send a donation in any amount — small or large — to me via Paypal. Here’s the best news, every dollar donated (to $3000) which be matched by a local family foundation. Thank you!
As of the time of this post $1406 dollars have been donated. That’s about 47% of our goal of $3000. Please donate now if you can.