Time for the 2014 Edition of the Microlite20 RPG Collection

It’s been about two years since The Microlite20 RPG Collection 2012 Edition came out, so it’s probably time to start work on the 2014 Edition. Unfortunately, other than my various Microlite74 and Microlite81 releases, I haven’t seen many new Microlite20-based games. I have a new version of Beacon (Draft Version 6), Dark Heritage, Microlite20 (Stefan’s Edition), and Gnomeo’s Modified Microlite20. I’ve seen a few new Microlite20-based games on Scribd — and unfortunately nowhere else — which means there probably will not be included as I am unwilling to pay for a Scribd subscription to get them (Society for Paranormal Exploration, Shatterdome – Pacific Rim Microlite20, and Conan Microlite20).

If you know of any additional new Microlite20 games or variants (and their locations on the Net) please let me know. If you know of any updated versions of games included in The Microlite20 RPG Collection 2012 Edition, please let me know. I hope to have the third edition of the Microlite20 RPG Collection available later this month.

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. K-Slacker says:

I've updated Dwarven Glory and added a few Tempora Mutantur pages since the last collection; I'll send email you with copies/links.

2. Randall says:

K-Slacker: Thank you very much!

3. K-Slacker says:

Can't seem to find your email; contact me at kslacker23 (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send you the files.

4. You should be able to download from Scribd without an account. You just need to upload a random text file for every file you want to download. Kind of a pain in the butt, but it works.

5. Yea, I run a few google alerts and haven't really seen anything hit the radar. I like to think that there is just so many bases already covered. Half the times I want to do something I find it's already done and just needs a quick tweak.

6. Randall says:

Reese Laundry: I didn't notice that option, but then I suspect Scribd doesn't go out of their way to make it noticeable. I'll look harder as I have lots of text files. Heck, I have text files dating back to the BBS days of the late 1980s.

7. Randall says:

K-Slacker: We managed to connect on the files. Thank you very much for them.

8. James says:

Hi Randall. I have a local copy of Society for Paranormal Exploration (it's also not behind the Scribd pay wall yet). If you'd like me to email you a copy, feel free to hit me up. – James

9. Andrew D. says:

Hopefully you're still looking for games… I've just updated my Microlite 20 Fantasy Expansion, Modern-Day and Costumes. Thanks!