The Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition is Now Available
The paid version of the Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition is now available. The free version will be out early next week.
If you buy the paid version of the Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition you will receive the following:
- a pdf of the single-column digest-sized version — 164 pages, with art
- a pdf of the two-column letter-sized version — 68 pages, with art
- a pdf of the Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition Player’s Guide — 10 pages, no art: has all the player-facing rules (plus equipment and spell lists) and is designed to be printed and given to players.
- epub and mobi ebook versions of the Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition
- epub and mobi ebook versions of the Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition Player’s Guide
The free version will only include a copy of the two-column letter-sized version — without art version. In either case, you will get all the rules: Basic Rules, Basic Rule Examples, Expert Rules, Equipment, Spell Lists (Magi, Cleric, Illusionist, Druid), Monster List, Gamemaster’s Guide, Designer’s Notes (explaining the hows and whys of Microlite20’s design), Appendix A: Minor Rules Expanions, Appendix B: Microlite20 Martial Arts, Appendix C: Microlite20 Psionics, Appendix D: Rune Magic, Appendix E: Microlite20 Mass Combat, Appendix F: Microlite20 Mecha and Starships, Appendix G: Microlite20 Old School Style, and (of course) a copy of the OGL.
You can find the paid version on RPGNow and DriveThruRPG for $7.50:
Donate to the Summer Heat Wave Fund Drive
The Summer Heat Wave Fund Drive is on. Every $10 donated gives you one chance to win a one of the many early RPG items (What Price Glory?!, issues of The Dungeoneer, etc.) described in the above-linked post. Multiple drawings will held. Donate $10 or more to be listed as a sponsoring donor in upcoming RetroRoleplaying releases. These benefitsare in addition to the usual PDF downloads and other benefits of a donation to the RetroRoleplaying Cancer Fund. To get help us pay our medical bills (and to get access to some special downloads and possibly the above mentioned lazy days of summer items), send a donation in any amount — small or large — to me via Paypal. Thank you!